Team Anita Wing Lee is Growing!
Hiring A+ talent! Is that you?
I've been running this ship on my own for a couple months and I am so excited to finally be bringing on a new team member(s)!
Since the summer of 2014, I have grown this website and community to over 1000+ subscribers, launch an online program and worked with some incredible clients. This is just the very beginning and as I step into a bigger vision for 2015 (and beyond) I am looking to bring an A+ team with me.
I am looking for a virtual assistant to help me with tasks like:
- Scheduling appointments.
- Transcribing and copyediting blog posts and written content. Creating the post and actually testing blog post before it goes live including SEO.
- Creating graphics for all blog posts, webpages, newsletters and more.
- Sending out newsletter: making sure all the links work, making sure the images show up, the copy looks good and it goes out at the right time. Copyediting.
- Managing all social media channels
- Making updates to the website including adding widgets, adding updates, doing backups. Anything website related to make sure that things are runningsmoothly.
- Answering customer service questions.
- Reaching out for media or speaking opportunities, to be on telesummits, to participate in a wider audience.
- Making updates to your website including adding widgets, adding updates, doing backups. Anything website related to make sure that things are running smoothly.
- Requesting, editing, and posting testimonials.
- Creating, designing and managing membership site and course content.
- Running and optimizing Facebook ad campaigns.
Most importantly, however, I am looking for someone who resonates with my mission and my message.
The ideal candidate(s) is someone who:
- enjoys all of these techy components and nitty gritty operational parts of running an online business.
- is trustworthy and committed
- gets the potential in me and in this company I am growing
- is committed to personal growth and development (constantly reading, learning)
- has a committed spiritual/self-care practice
- is ready and eager to take more off my plate so that I can focus on what I'm good at, and you focus on what you're good at
- experience with internet marketing, Squarespace and Aweber is an asset
In return, this person will get to learn from me behind-the-scenes and how I am growing a successful business that inspires thousands around the world.
My vision is to grow the Anita Wing Lee brand into something much bigger over the coming years and I would love to bring someone on board who wants to grow with me. We will be creating things like substantial videos, live events, and more. We will be reaching more people and impacting more lives.
The position will start out as a few hours a week, with the potential for growth to the right candidate.
If you are interested in here are the steps you need to take:
- Read through everything on my website and social media channels so that you have a VERY good idea of who I am and what I'm all about.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, portfolio (if available), references (testimonials or reference letters), hours available per week, desired hourly rate and why you are the perfect person for the role.
I will be reviewing applications immediately so if you are interested, please submit it ASAP and if we are a match, expect to hear from me soon.
Please feel free to share this announcement to all the awesome A+ players you know … and I can’t wait to speak further with you about these new opportunities!