Are you confused about what how to land your dream job after you finish school?
Do you dream of traveling and making a huge positive impact, while completing the perfect internship?
Ready To Rise is currently closed and prepping for relaunch!
Wanna be the first to know when it launches, get free introductory training and more? Sign up below!
What exactly is Ready To RISE?
It's a live, interactive, online group mentoring and career coaching program meticulously designed to guide bright, young students to launch high-impact careers filled with passion and purpose.
Is this right for me?
The Academy is for YOU if:
- You're at a critical decision point in your education: A recent high school, university or college grad or a current student who has big decisions to make.
- You’re ambitious, but you're confused about how to turn your education into your dream career.
- You like my well-rounded approach to launching your dream career: You bring the same work ethic and passion to your work in class as you do to activities outside of the classroom.
- You’re ready to activate the greatness already within you.
- You’re totally open to hearing feedback and implementing my recommendations to take your university career to a whole other level.
- You want to make a real difference in society, during your years at university and beyond.
The Academy is NOT for you if :
- You’re don't believe in investing in yourself.
- You just want to have fun and kill time in university.
- You have endless excuses for why you can't exceed your goals and have no desire to make a difference.
- You do not care about making your dreams happen and you prefer not to push the limits of your comfort zone.
How It Works:
July 9 – Aug 6, 2014 (4 weeks)
Four 90-minute online workshops with Q&A
Wednesdays at 6pm, starting July 16. Worksheets, tip sheets and video recordings released once per week.
Private Facebook group where RISErs can continue to support each other in building their dream careers.
1 one-on-one mentoring session with Anita to create a Personalized Action Plan for your next academic year, fast-tracking you to your dream internship for summer 2015.